|Version 12 (modified by mastermanl, 7 years ago) (diff)|
- What is the title of the learning session (i.e. what will appear in course outlines, timetables etc.?
- Give a brief description (3-4 lines) of what the session is about
- Who is(are) the author(s) of this plan?
Relationship to the course
How does this session fit into the course/module?
- Course/programme title
- Year group
- No. of unit/session within module
When is the session taking place?
- If F2F or blended F2F+Online:
- Time (from... to...)
- If online:
- Dates of availability (from... to...)
- Expected study time (in hours)
Link to here from Tools
If face-to-face meetings are involved (i.e. in a classroom, lab etc.):
- Where is the class to meet for the face-to-face sessions?
- Does the room need to be booked?
- Do you need any particular technology in that room?
- Does the technology need to be booked (and, if so, how long in advance)?
- Do you need to carry out a risk assessment?
If online/distance learning is involved:
- What technology do students need?
- Do you need to inform them of these requirements?
- Do you need to make equipment available to students who don't have their own?
- Who is(are) teaching the session(s) that will use this plan?
- What other staff need to be involved, e.g. learning support staff, lab asssistants, demonstrators, IT support staff? Do you need to book their time?