side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
02/10/07 12:06:34 (
= News Archive =
* 10/07/07: A second meeting with the Design for Learning programme evaluation team, Glenaffric, and Sarah Knight of JISC. There's much to do over the summer in preparation for the demonstration of Phase 2 at ALT-C and the eventual evaluation later in the Autumn.
* 09/07/07: We have just come out of a very busy week with Liz presenting at the European LAMS Conference 2007 and Marion at the e-learning@greenwich. This was followed by a Pedagogic Planners meeting at the London Knowledge Lab which brought together people from many different projects to discuss what we think pedagogic planners are and where are they going. More thoughts on that in the TALL Blog coming up soon.
* 01/06/07: A very productive team meeting to firm up the functionality for Phase 2. We're very excited by Dave's suggested designs, which we'll showcase at ALT-C in September.
* 23/05/07: Another upcoming presentation: [http://www.lamsfoundation.org/lams2007/ European LAMS Conference 2007], University of Greenwich, 5th July.
* 17/05/07: Submissions to the following conferences have been accepted: [http://web-dev-csc.gre.ac.uk/conference/conf32/index.php e-learning@greenwich] (4th July), [http://www.alt.ac.uk/altc2007/ Alt-C 2007] (4th-6th September).
Privacy and Cookies policy