side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
02/05/08 10:55:00 (
= News Archive =
* 26/06/08-27/06/08: Phoebe will be at the European LAMS conference, http://lams2008.lamsfoundation.org/
* 06/05/08: We will be submitting our final reports to JISC and coming to the official end of Phase 2 of Phoebe, however we will still be doing work on the project and are hopeful that there will be funding for Phase 3.
* 04/03/08: JISC is organising a Pedagogic Planners strategic review meeting in Birmingham. An overview of the current state of Phoebe is available in the [wiki:BriefingDocument Briefing Document]
* 07/02/08: We have just finished our final project evaluation event in Swansea.
* 14/01/08: We have just run our first evaluation workshop for Phase 2. This will be followed by one in Brighton on the 29th January and Swansea on the 6th February. We will also be launching our remote evaluation in the next couple of weeks, so if you would be interested in taking part do let us know.
* 23-24/10/07: Marion, Dave and Liz attended the "Design Bash," organised by JISC for the Design for Learning programme, and the JISC Learning and Teaching Experts' meeting. The first event enabled us to forge useful links with other projects in the D4L programme, particularly with a view to exploring the community aspects of the tool. The second provided an opportunity to present the tool to the outside world and to receive initial impressions of its usefulness to practitioners at large. Needless to say, we returned with a lengthy "to-do" list!
Privacy and Cookies policy