|Version 1 (modified by balchd, 7 years ago) (diff)|
The pedagogic planner tool will be designed, developed and implemented in the following broad stages:
- Project set-up: Establish contacts with related projects; identify and recruit “practitioner-informants,” strategic partners etc.
- Requirements gathering and analysis: Research and re-purpose content from previous projects; design structure of tool; analyse user requirements.
- Development environment and functional analysis: Investigate open source tools; re-scope tool structure in relation to chosen environment(s).
- Development and testing of initial prototype: Develop additional functionality; add existing content; perform functional and system tests.
- Initial evaluation with practitioner-informants: Conduct evaluation, analyse data; discuss with strategic partners; recommend revisions to development team.
- Integration: Integrate outputs from Models of Practice project and relevant Implementation and Evaluation projects; integrate additional content in conjunction with Support project.
- Evaluation: Conduct evaluation workshops with representative users.
- Embedding: Conduct workshop in staff development and/or practitioner training context.
- Sustainability: Discuss findings with strategic partners and make recommendations for future piloting.