Last modified 2006-11-08T12:57:08Z
This is a basic path through Phoebe, as of 2006-11-08:
- Go to http://phoebe-app.conted.ox.ac.uk/
- Click "My designs" in the nav bar. You are told that you must log in (or register)
- Log in via the "Login" link (or register as a new user). You are presented with a page for managing designs - creating, activating and deleting them.
- Create a new design by entering its title in the text input and clicking "Create". The new design appears under "Existing designs".
- Activate the design by clicking the "activate" link next to it. You are presented with a "View learning design" page for the design.
- Browse to a content page of interest by clicking on the top-right "Sandpit" link, and then on a content page link. (The names must change for release.)
- Add notes to the design by: clicking on the "Add notes for this page" button, entering note text in the field, clicking "save changes"
- Repeat from 6 as required.
- Return to the "View learning design" page by clicking on the design title.
- Click on a report link to view the notes in that report.